Job Vacancy - AutoCAD Operator
Hours: 9am-1pm and 2pm-5:30pm Monday-Friday
Reporting to: Design Manager
- Production of detailed drawings for air conditioning, ventilation and mechanical works. Possibly to assist with site surveys and heat load calculations for retail, leisure and commercial projects, value £3K-£500K throughout the UK.
- Must be computer literate, self-motivated, personable, able to work independently and as part of a team and liaise effectively at all levels.
- Prepared to react quickly and effectively in various situations.
- Work as a key member of the Design team, taking a proactive roll
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience within the air conditioning or construction industry would be a major advantage.
- The successful individual should have excellent written and verbal skills, be fully IT conversant and hold qualifications for AutoCAD.
- 3 years minimum experience preferred.
- Candidates should be self-motivated, personable, confident and possess excellent customer focus.
- Will be a team player and be prepared to occasionally contract projects if required during busy periods.
- Basic salary circa £18-23K dependent upon experience.
- Company pension scheme. Private health scheme after 12 months service.
- 20 days annual leave, additional day for every full calendar year worked to a maximum of 25 day.