Job Vacancy - A/C Design Engineer
Air conditioning & Ventilation Design/Estimating Engineer
Permanent Hours: 9am-5:30pm (1 hour lunch)
Reporting to: Design Manager
- Production of detailed quotations for air conditioning, ventilation and mechanical works, to include site surveys, Designer Risk Assessments, heat load calculations and equipment selection for retail, leisure, commercial and domestic projects, value £5K-£500K throughout the UK.
- Must be computer literate, self-motivated, personable, able to work independently as part of a team, and liaise effectively at all levels. Relevant air conditioning experience essential.
- Prepared to react quickly and effectively in various situations.
- Work as a key member of the Design team, taking a proactive role.
- Site surveys to be undertaken as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience within the air conditioning industry and relevant legislation knowledge is essential, with knowledge of major suppliers/equipment within the market.
- ONC/HNC qualification in Building Services (Air Conditioning) Preferred
- Candidates will possess a proven track record of building strong professional relationships and project management.
- The successful individual should have excellent written and verbal skills, be fully IT conversant.
- Competent with use of AutoCAD preferred.
- Candidates should be self-motivated, personable and confident, possess excellent customer focus, and a team player prepared to occasionally contract projects if required during busy periods.
Applicant ideally residing locally (within easy travelling distance of WS9 8TH)
- Basic salary Circa £ 27-35K dependent upon experience.
- Company car.
- Company contributory Pension Scheme after 12 months service.
- Private health scheme after 12 months service.
- 20 days annual leave, additional day for every full calendar year worked to a maximum of 25 days.